Set Yourself Apart
With a Risk Management Certification from SIG University
Certified Third Party Risk Management Professional (C3PRMP)
The Third Party Risk Management Professional (C3PRMP) program is a 10-week online video-based program developed by renowned expert Linda Tuck Chapman. This program is recognized as the global, ultimate standard for third party risk, vendor management and finance professionals. SIG is registered with NASBA (66 CPE credits) and GARP (20 CPD credits) as an approved sponsor of continuing education for the C3PRMP program.
Certification Program Details
Online facilitated classroom led by industry expert faculty or self-paced option
Roles and responsibilities of risk practitioners, vendor/relationship managers, internal audit, senior management and the board
This Program Will Help You Understand
- How to identify, assess, manage and control third party risk throughout the lifecycle of relationships
- Best and emerging practices in third party lifecycle management and governance
- Alignment across enterprise, operational and third party risk management
- Standard frameworks (COBIT, ISO, NIST, etc.) and how they power third party risk management
Professional Partnerships & Continuing Education Associations
SIG University's C3PRMP program has partnered with or been approved as a sponsor of continuing education by the following industry organizations:
- National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors.
- The Global Association of Risk Professionals (GARP)
- Dun & Bradstreet
- Third Party Risk Institute
What Our Graduates Are Saying
"My brain is in overdrive with all that I have learned from the program, as well as all I need to do in guiding my teams. While challenging, I am more confident now knowing what I know." Craig Libby, Certified Third Party Risk Management Professional, Head of Enterprise Third Party Risk Management Data Analytics, Reporting and Quality Monitoring, USAA
"I can bring so much of this program back to the joint teams to grow with these best-in-class lessons — precisely, the typical structure of a third-party risk program and the oversight governance of that framework." Cindy Lingerfelt, Certified Third Party Risk Management Professional, Sourcing Specialist, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
"The Certified Third Party Risk Management Professional program was a great course… I learned a lot from the course which I could use for future projects." Shirley Yu, Certified Third Party Risk Management Professional, Strategic Sourcing Manager, Hu-Friedy Mfg. Co., LLC.
Have Questions About Getting Certified?
Let's Get Started!
Start your 7-Day Free Trial Today
Tour our virtual classrooms by sampling a lesson from each program.
Ready to Become a Third Party Risk Management Professional?
Signup to begin your SIG University certification.