The Gift of Education from SIG University
In Partnership With
Here's the deal
The Certified Sourcing Professional (CSP) program is a 10-week program that focuses on transitioning your team from being tactical to operating more strategically. SIG University’s CSP program is recognized as the gold standard in advanced training for sourcing and procurement teams and is the most well-rounded curriculum on the market. Supported by industry-practitioner faculty, this program incorporates next-generation practices that best-in-class sourcing teams are utilizing today.
Submit an entry to the New Year, New You Gift of Education Scholarship Giveaway no later than January 31, 2021, for a chance to win a free CSP enrollment for 2021. Winners will be chosen at random and announced on February 17-18, during Zycus' flagship event Horizon 2021.
Certification Program Details
10-week program with new lessons assigned weekly
English with Spanish subtitles and study guides
Online facilitated classroom led by industry expert faculty or self-paced option
Strategic sourcing, outsourcing methodologies and negotiation best practices
This Program Will Help You Understand
- Strategic sourcing methodology to design, deliver and troubleshoot company initiatives
- Business best practices and theories to develop and continually improve company processes
- Next practice insights in artificial intelligence, big data, crowdsourcing and other disruptive technologies challenging the future of work
What Our Graduates Are Saying
The CSP Program is a great source of information to practice day-to-day sourcing business. My top takeaways were learning category segmentation, sourcing strategy development, project management principles and working in a cross functional sourcing team. Catherine Syrard, Certified Sourcing Professional, National Bank of Canada
SIG University is very applicable to today's environment; well organized from start to finish. Eric Gray, PwC
Great program! The material covered the procurement industry and function well. A true cradle to grave approach to training the various accountabilities. I really liked that it was focused on more than contracting and negotiation strategies but included Project Management, Communication Management and other key components such as Category Management. Allison Brown, Certified Sourcing Professional, Florida Blue
*Offer expires on January 31, 2021
- Winner of the New Years, New You Gift of Education Scholarship must be an active employee or a current customer of Zycus.
- Winner will be chosen by random drawing. If the winner is ineligible or unable to accept the prize, another winner may be selected at a later date.
- This promotion is valid for new customers of the Certified Sourcing Professional (CSP) Program only.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offers.
- Promotion must be redeemed within one year in either an open cohort semester in 2021 or self-paced delivery model.
- Promotion is subject to change and to further terms and conditions which can be made available upon request.
How to Redeem
- To enter the New Years, New You Gift of Education Scholarship giveaway, complete the entry form no later than January 31, 2021 by 11:59 PM ET.