Avoid the value leakage that can occur as a result of poorly written statements of work and governance terms.
This slide deck includes common Service Level Agreement examples, common pricing models and contract types, Statement of Work (SOW) elements by contract type and so much more!
You will learn:
- Proven practices that drive first time quality
- How poorly written SOWs and SLAs can lead to unnecessary expenses, risk and change
- How to avoid over- or under-engineered solutions that can degrade your value proposition
- How unresolved disputes harm the buyer-supplier relationship
- How a well-written SOW can be bullet-proof in litigation circumstances
- How to align an SOW to the resulting contract
- How to train others in your organization and your business units to write SOWs